|Don’t miss out on your opportunity to earn a full $100 credit on your 2021 medical plan contributions. All you need to do is complete one of the five healthy actions below. One of these actions must be completed, even if you have completed the Health Assessment in previous years.
- Get a biometric screening either at home or at a Quest Patient Service Center. If you’ve already ordered the at-home kit, now’s the time to return it. To schedule, go to My Health Vault on WellConnect and click on the left column to sign in to Quest.
- Participate in a volunteer activity in your local community. Visit the Verizon Volunteer Portal to get ideas, or choose a volunteer activity that’s important to you.
- Participate in WebMD Coaching to start an achievable plan created by an expert coach.
- Complete a WebMD Health Assessment in a few minutes online and learn how to improve your health. If you’ve previously taken a Health Assessment, you’ll need to either complete a new one or complete one of the four other healthy actions.
- Choose a Primary Care Physician or complete an annual wellness visit to get the most from your health benefits, including yearly checkups, screenings and immunizations. If you already have a PCP, then you can complete an annual wellness visit with your healthcare provider.
To get started, go to the Verizon HealthZone and log in with your username and password. Then select Wellness Incentives in the top navigation. If you need help resetting your username and password, contact WebMD Customer Service at 1.855.326.5097. Select option 1 for Customer Service, then press 0 to speak with a representative.
If you have questions, please contact the Verizon Wellness Team.
Please allow up to 5 business days for your $100 wellness credit to be reflected on your annual benefits summary.
You’re eligible to receive a $100 wellness credit once, whether you complete one or more of the five healthy actions.
- To ensure your credit is reflected in your first check of 2021, you must complete one of the above actions no later 12/1/20
- If you complete the action after 12/1/20 but before 12/31/20 you will receive full credit for 2021, but this will not be reflected in the first few pay periods.
- Actions completed in 2021 will result in a prorated credit.