Please join us for the …
IBEW Local 2323 May Breakfast
When: May 6th 2018
Where: Union Hall ~ 22 Amflex Dr. Cranston, RI ~
Menu will include: Fresh Fruit – Little Rhody Scrambled Eggs – Croissant French Toast – Bacon/Sausage – Crispy Home Fries – Assorted Pastry – Mimosas – Coffee and Juice
~Free For all Members and their families~
~Please bring a canned good for our CCAP donation~
~Call the hall or see a Steward to RSVP by 4/27~
IBEW Local 2323 Annual Golf Tournament
Sunday June 3rd, 2018
Cranston Country Club
Registration 12:00-1:00 pm
Practice Range 12:00-1:00 pm
1:00pm Shot Gun Start
See below for Registration Form
Golf Tournament 2018
Take a moment to check out the upcoming Pace University Open House April 17th. If you had been interested in the Cisco Certification Classes this may also interest you.
6 NE associate vacancies for posting period 4/4/18 through 4/10/18.
- Automotive Equipment Technician, (1) Braintree (For those that previously bid this req, there is no need to re-apply)
- Outside Plant Technician, (3) Dracut
- Central Office Technician, (1) Springfield (4P tour)
- Central Office Technician, (1) Springfield (midnight tour)
It that time of year again when Local 2323 and Local 99 team up for the 4th annual Solidarity Ride
This year the committee chose to support 3 Military / Veteran organizations.
1) The RI Honor Flight where we have committed to sponsor the entire cost for the flight and transportation to fly predominately WWII veterans down to DC for the day to be recognized for there Heroism and visit all the monuments.
2) The Rhode Island Military Organization who Operate the Military Lounge at TF Green Airport and assist Veterans in a host of other needs such as heating assistance, meals and such.
3) Rhode Island Chapter of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention. As you know, 21 Veterans take their lives every day in this nation. This group is affiliated with the Dept of Veterans Affairs and the DOD. They also of course come to the rescue of all in need.
None of this is at all possible without you!
Please consider making a donation to the Ride, Sponsoring the ride, donating a raffle prize, purchasing a T-shirt or simply coming by to cheer the riders on!
4 NE associate vacancies for posting period 3/28/18 through 4/3/18.
- Splice-Service Technician, (2) Smithfield, RI
- Outside Plant Technician, (1) Ayer
- Central Office Technician, (1) Worcester
3 NE associate vacancies for posting period 3/21/18 through 3/27/18.
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Worcester
- Outside Plant Technician, (1) Framingham
- Outside Plant Technician, (1) Boylston
Notice of Bid Awards
Brockton – Outside Plant Technician
Boston – Outside Plant Technician
Saugus – Outside Plant Technician
Ayer – Outside Plant Technician
Braintree – Outside Plant Technician
Dracut – Outside Plant Technician
Lynn – Central Office Technician
Brockton – Equipment Install Tech
Wareham – Equipment Install Tech
Lynn – Equipment Install Tech
Attached are seven posters for 10 NE associate vacancies for posting period 3/7/18 through 3/13/18.
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Foxboro
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Norwood
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Medford
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Woburn
- Splice-Service Technician, (3) Danvers
- Splice-Service Technician, (1) Boston
- Splice-Service Technician, (2) Dracut *** PLEASE NOTE: THIS REQ IS REPLACING #478773 THAT POSTED 2/21/18-2/27/18. #478773 IS BEING CANCELLED AS IT ERRONEOUSLY POSTED AS CXM INSTEAD OF I/M.
CPS & Attendance Lump Sum Awards:
The CPS award amount and the payout dates of both CPS and the Attendance bonus are listed below.
CPS award is $709
- 3/2/18 (Employee message/email)
- 3/9/18 (CPS payment)
Attendance Lump Sum Award
- 2/28/18 (Employee email)
- 3/2/18 (Attendance Lump Sum Award payment to eligible employees)